My First Book Mommyhana
**All goods sold are non-exchangable and non-refundable. Click here to refer to our FAQs for more info.
Recommended Age: 1 - 8 years old
Format: Electronic Islamic educational toy which includes all syllabus. An interactive education with sound can help children learning process.
- There are 20 pages for the whole book.
- Each page on the right has an "on / off" button to start learning and needs to turn the button on.
- The pages on the left also provide space for practice by using the "whiteboard version marker pen" that comes with every purchase. The advantage of this training page is that children can write and erase without hesitation.
- Arabic-language pages & daily prayers are 6, 8, 18, and 20.
✓ An exciting interactive book to help parents who want to provide the best early childhood exposure to their kids who are addicted to gadgets.
✓Able to stimulate children's motor skills from the touch senses as well as their movement, vision, and hearing.
✓Improve children's language development, especially for children with disabilities such as “speech delay”, “autism”, “down syndrome” & more.
✓Attract children that lack interest in learning in order to practice more fun ways of learning.
✓To stimulate the development of children's minds to interact with learning aids.
✓ Improve the mastery of 3 languages, that is Malay, English & Arabic.
✓ Can instill Islamic values in children from an early age. ✓Practice children's mental ability to answer questions.
- Learning hijaiyah letters
- Daily prayers (Doa)
- The pillars of Islam and the pillars of faith
- Learn to pray
- 5-time prayer intention
- Movement in prayer and recitation
- Learn ABC
- Learn writing
- Learn to count
- Get to know the animals
- Learn numbers and shape